I love cheer but this last competition has been crazy. It was for school cheerleading not my competitive team and we did not do well. We did pretty well but we were definitely were out of our league. I miss competitive cheer!!! School cheer is just not the same. You do not get the same energy rush of adrenalin or anything, its just like practice. There is not as many people cheering for you and it feels like there are not as many people supporting you and cheering you on. Also, my competitive team is like a family. We are all there for each other and are extremely close unlike my school team. All of the school team is just annoying and none of us get along. They just like to argue with each other and I don’t think they have ever heard of compromising. They also do not have any idea what real cheerleading is and I definitely think they finally got some sense knocked into them today at the competition. Here’s to hoping we get much better!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment